The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A little make over

hoff

I thought it was about time I posted some photos up of the supra now I've made a few little changes.

Firstly was the dash. Resprayed a Rover Storm grey and now with el-glow dials from the group buy fitted by G-nemie:)

Next up was the wheels. I fancied a change from my 19s and did a deal with P11ddy for his 18" Rota D1's. They look like 17"s due to the design but I think work well with the car.

Next up was a new front end. I was debating between Ridox and Do-Luck until JusGav suggest a Stillen. Had a look at some pics and knowing how strong they are bought Petes of him in a shot:)

Finally came the seats. Cobra Misano S (couldn't stretch to the leather/carbon ones:(). They are finished in Blackrock centres with Vinal edges (I think. I had a bit of a knightmare with them at 1st. I contacted Cobra who are only a few miles from me. They asked if I could come and have them fitted at the factory following the problems Imi had with the subframes. They said that new subframes are being made to match the Bride pattern and that they would be ready in 3 weeks. However, six weeks later they were finally ready. I went over to get them fitted and guess what...the engineer had only gone and manufactured the old subframes:blink: I heard him getting a right earfull from the manager:D But fair play to the guys in the factory they worked very hard to modify the subframes and it turned out fine:)

All that is left to do now is finally fit my OEM spats that I've had laying around for about 18 months and decide weather to fix the blending and crack on one of my side skirts or shell our for replacement Blitz or OEM ones,

Sorry for such a long ramble, and sorry for the shocking quality of the pics. Poor lighting, car is a little dirty and it had just rained. But they'll do:rolleyes: Plus the front wheels look a bit squewif:search:

Picture005.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture001.jpg

100_1031.jpg

Looks good mate, I do like how the dash has come out :)

looks nice mate.. i do like the dash. looks brand new..

Any more plans ??

Not bad for a 1st attempt:d

No more plans other than the spats and skirts. Though I do tend to change my wheels quite often;)

In the picture of the dash, there's a light up on top of the dash to the left of the speaker. Do all supra's have that, and what the hell is it.

I searched but can find nothing.

Dash came out looking great. :)

Don't think thats a light, If i'm thinking of the same thing i think its a sensor. :)

In the picture of the dash, there's a light up on top of the dash to the left of the speaker. Do all supra's have that, and what the hell is it.

I searched but can find nothing.

Dash came out looking great. :)

By the windscreen you mean? That, I think, is a tracker or something that was on the car in Japan. The other little LED is for the alarm.

I do miss the other wheels though. Shaunduffy? I think has them now. Look really good, just fancied something a bot differant. I think I'll still with the black on black with the next wheels I get. But I do really like these:)

I think I'll put a couple of better pics up of the outside when the weather is better and the car is clean and shiny:)

By the windscreen you mean? That, I think, is a tracker or something that was on the car in Japan. The other little LED is for the alarm.

Yeh, the one by the windscreen. My J-Spec has the same, but I never knew what it was. Looked like some kind of shifter light that never worked.