The mkiv Supra Owners Club

DAT International - Last 08 Meet - 11th December - Livingston

DAT Inter

Hi there boys and gals. Long time deciding this one but here goes.

The last meet for this year will be held in Livingston at the new , rather colourful so im told, free multistory car park in Livinston near the shopping centre.

The meet will start aroud the same time as the last one, 8pm ish and lasting till 11.45 as the place closes at 12.

The postcode for this is EH54 6HR. Thats the postcode for the shopping centre where the car park is.

Ive been told as well that the car park is fine for low cars as well so that is good news for some of you.

A convoy will be leaving Drivers, Charing Cross, Glasgow at 7.30pm meeting there around 7pm.

Cheers lads, lets get the names in and get it round your other forums. All welcome. Lets make this big and have a great end to the year.

Fraser

DAT International

• 3 weeks later...
Liam, myself and a few other's will be leaving from Dumbarton/Halford's about 6:40 if you want to meet up? .. we have to go the Grt western road route though, to pick up other's ;)

alright mate, thanks for the offer but im going to head straight from uni tomorrow. I saw the car today at asda. I parked up for 5-10 mins incase you were just about to head back to the car. Anyway ill catch you's tomorrow at charing cross. Do you know if the garage sells falken fk452 tyres? I could be doing with a pair.

if you go in to "the old SMS" .. Dumbarton service station, at central bridge ask Davy about tyre's, he's pretty good .. he recently done a cracking deal for my mate on 4 TOYO R888's in 255 /35/R18 for his EVO

The Dumbarton Service Station (the old SMS)

Bankend Rd, Dumbarton, Dunbartonshire G82 2RB

Tel: 01389 764449