The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Greetz all

Guest Infernal

Guest Infernal

Hi all,

I've been lookin' around the site a little and thought I should really register!

I'm currently looking around for a new car and the supra has come up as a serious contender! my insurance runs out in feb so im getting some research in early as poss so that in feb i end up with the right car!

I want something i can modify subtly, is quick and good value and the supra meets that spec - I mean c'mon, its a future classic, and im sure you'll agree?

Hopefully ill speak to a few of you individually over time, and with some luck you can answer some of my questions!

a little about me anyway:

im 21

Male

mad into cars though im not very mechanically minded (hoping to change that)

massive computer geek (im a web developer for a bank)

currently drive a 2003 vauxhall astra 1.8 coupe

and..

my real name is Russ

thanks for reading!

Welcome to the club Russ, hopefully you'll find everything here you need including your future car.

The for sale section contains some real baragins, and with prices as they are at the moment you couldn't have picked a better time.

Any questions just ask, but for the time being have a look round, use the search facility and enjoy supra ownership :D