The mkiv Supra Owners Club

headlight part numbers

bigbloodyturbo

I've been in to Mr T today for some prices and as I had a list as long as my arm he said he's fax me the figures. One of my requests was for UK glass headlights and unfortunately he's given me a price for every headlight made. Question is can anyone decipher these numbers? i've done a few searches and none of the numbers match up to info in other posts.

81130-1b170 RH headlamp 93-96

81111-1b240 RH headlamp 96-97

81111-1b241 RH headlamp 97-98

I dont which is facelift, which is prefacelift and which is UK glass?

again those numbers dont match any that are on the printout he faxed me, i'm going to go back in tomorrow on my lunch hour and just give him the 81130-1b210 number for the glass headlights. The figures i have i thinl are for plastic facelift lights and plastic prefacelift lights, however i'm not sure what the cheaper ones are, it says they're produced from '93 to '96 so that would tally up with uk glass one's but the part numbers aren't the same so i cant be sure.

• 1 month later...
What was the correct part number for facelift plastic lights please, guys?

I have tried a couple of numbers that i have got from search's and they dont work:(

You could try this link and see if it helps.

Alternatively contact Nic off here as I believe he normally has stock of all facelift lights.