Quiet times

Guest RONNIEZXR

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

req frount as i sweved and it the kirb so in need of a set if any 1 sell the near me in the boro tel number

This is obvious, req frount = need a requisition for a front-mount.

it the krb = it's for the krab

if any 1 sell the near me = if you want any, 1 krab is selling his flat near me.

so together, I need a front mount for the krab that's selling his flat near me. (I think it was the miss-spelling of crab that threw us all)

req frount as i sweved and it the kirb so in need of a set if any 1 sell the near me in the boro tel number

This is obvious, req frount = need a requisition for a front-mount.

it the krb = it's for the krab

if any 1 sell the near me = if you want any, 1 krab is selling his flat near me.

so together, I need a front mount for the krab that's selling his flat near me. (I think it was the miss-spelling of crab that threw us all)

Where have you been? He already got one ;)

attachment.php?attachmentid=76922&stc=1&d=1213289117

Got it.JPG

• 5 months later...

Guys, I've not been on the forums for a while and wanted to see what I'd missed.

But, judging by the number of posts in the North East forums, I haven't missed much.

N E one fancy organising/or attending a cruise or summit in the new year?

Fuel price and recession permitting of course.:(

:yeahthat:

I'd been intending to sort something else out mate around the back end of September but was away for 2 weeks then have had some troubled times with family stuff....

Any suggestions welcome and we can try and put things in motion.

Most of the other regions seem to be having a Xmas night out too.

Don't forget the Jap North East meets at the Stadium of Light.

• 4 weeks later...