The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hub Centric Ring -- Measure?

Jellybean

It looks like those ones are only used when installing the Kics wheel spacers.

Compatible with the Kics wheel spacers only

For normal hub centric rings you'll need:

The hub diameter on the Supra is 60.1 (inside diameter)

Outside dameter is what you'll need to fit your particular wheel.

Like these.

Aluminium rather than plastic will be better but they aren't always available.

Edited by merckx (see edit history)

Thsi is what I got

Wheels

Volk Racing GT-C Face 2 Wheels 5X114.3 19X10.5J ET+37 (73mm)

Volk Racing GT-C Face 2 Wheels 5X114.3 19X9.5J ET+24 (73mm)

Spacers

Project Kics Wide Tread Wheel Spacers 25mm / 5 X 114.3mm

Project Kics Wide Tread Wheel Spacers 10mm / 5 X 114.3mm

I presume Diameter: 60mm - Thickness: 15mm; 60mm diameter refers to inside diameter. Whats the Thickness all about?

Edited by Jellybean (see edit history)

If you cant buy them off the shelf get a decent engineering company to make them, take a wheel with you then they'll be able to measure the outer diameter required to fit your rims

I made my own and its not difficult if youve got a bar of decent aluminium alloy and a lathe :)

If you cant buy them off the shelf get a decent engineering company to make them, take a wheel with you then they'll be able to measure the outer diameter required to fit your rims

I made my own and its not difficult if youve got a bar of decent aluminium alloy and a lathe :)

Project Kics does them but the Diameter available only goes to max 64MM so I resume they are quoting the inside diameter

Might just get some and see if they fit :rolleyes:but not too sure about the Thickness

Project Kics does them but the Diameter available only goes to max 64MM so I resume they are quoting the inside diameter

Might just get some and see if they fit :rolleyes:but not too sure about the Thickness

I think Nengun have it translated incorrectly by Thickness they mean length

If the mkiv spigot on the hub is 60.10 mm and the project Kics only go to 64.00 mm then they'd only have a 1.45 mm wall thickness which i'd doubt to be honest.

The ones on my Work Equips needed a much bigger wall thickness, at least 5.00 mm so mine are nearer to 70.00 mm outer diameter.

Most wheels will vary though so they definetly need to be measured.