The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Car Pics

Hooper

Hi all,

as promised a while back, now the car has been completely sprayed, some more pics. Pleased to say that many parts from my old Supe (R.I.P) live on, except the parts that got too close to the lamp post!

The arches have just been flared which doesnt show up so well in the pics but look great. Need some spacers for the rears to fill the arches now - anyone able to help here?

Without re-kindling a previous topic - spoiler or no spoiler?! If anyone has a do-luck one laying around, let me know!

Cheers

Craig

dscf0115.jpg

Thanks for all your nice comments guys n girls!

Clear Side repeaters definate. I think it looks pretty slick without a spoiler but if the right one comes along who knows. Not sure on the sticker number plate on the front nose, may get a smaller one made though.

Spacers a definate - its hard to see in the pics but the flare arches need filling! thanks for the contact on these.

Willson - Bigger pic attached :p

Look forward to seeing you all at the shows and becoming a more frequent visitor to the board!!

Cheers

Craig

dscf0115.jpg

See what you mean about the rears needing to fill the arches but I thought that spacers are not meant to be that good ? Im sure someone in tech was saying a while ago that you shouldnt run spacers on such a big car ( I think it may have been Chris Wil)

Can't make up my mind about the rear spoiler - everytime I convince myself it's a feature that 'makes' the Supra along comes a car which gets me thinking.

Maybe photoshop up a pic with the spoiler on to get an idea...?

It certaintly looks excellent without one though :thumbs: , and that's from someone who hates bodykits... (okay, I couldn't live with that nose :p )

Originally posted by Hooper

Not sure on the sticker number plate on the front nose, may get a smaller one made though.

Just take it off :eek:

Max fine 30 quid if the worst comes to the worst. Mine's been off for a while and hasn't attracted any attention - I know a few others have done the same too.

I keep it in the boot with the "it just fell off - I'll fix it back on when I get home" excuse ready!