The mkiv Supra Owners Club

portsmouth & southen meet sun 30th november

Guest supra_girl_08

Guest supra_girl_08

HEY AS IM NEW I THOUGHT WOULD BE GOOD TO HOLD A MEET TO GET TO NO EVERYONE AND HAVE A LAUGH ( IF RAIN HOLDS OUT)

IT WILL BE HELD AT

The Pompey Centre

Fratton Way, Southsea, Portsmouth, PO4 8SL

THERES A MCDONALDS AND A KFC THERE SO CAN EAT AND STUFF THEN COULD GO FOR A DRIVE DOWN THE SEAFRONT LET ME NO WAT YA THINK AND IF YA GOING TO COME. JADE XX

I think I will be going to that one if Richard is going maybe Andy T will come along too.;) But I do know Portsmouth like the back of my hand as I used to live on Hayling for the first 21 years of my life so a cruise down ol Portsmouth would be a laugh. Let me know if you are going ahead with it .

Edited by Charlie Fett (see edit history)

Guest bondj700

Should be able to make this :)

I think I will be going to that one if Richard is going maybe Andy T will come along too.;) But I do know Portsmouth like the back of my hand as I used to live on Hayling for the first 21 years of my life so a cruise down ol Portsmouth would be a laugh. Let me know if you are going ahead with it .

Be good to see you again Charlie. Do you want to meet in Southampton and drive down?

Richard you are such a busy guy!!Is it a case of poker n' cheese and biscuits :D. I am getting my brakes done and the MOT this Thursday and on Wednesday I am having 2 new Bridgestones put on.£165.00 a throw, what a fun way to spend money lol.

No poker, cheese or biscuits this weekend sadly. There might be one or 8 beers on the cards though, hence I probably won't be in a suitable state for driving on Sunday ;)