The mkiv Supra Owners Club

S.E.M- March *FIRST POST WILL BE KEPT UP TO DATE*

Supragal

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count us in (again)........

You never know, may be sounding a bit more of a beast by then (that's the car, not me).

Once we found a suitable pub, would it be a good idea to let them know to expect us - just a thought !

Cheers

G

I still prefer Cheively Services at Newbury A34/M4 Interchange VERY easy to get to but I appreciate the distance involved, though its a great drive there with NO CAMERAS, and I love to travel.

I just thought It would possibly also give a few people a chance to get there that we don't normally get to see, like the Swindon crew and posiibly people from the West and South its kinda right BANG in the midddle. but yep it is called a South East Meet, but it is in the Thames Valley.

Come on Guys n Gals. its only a little further.

TBH I don't care where I go....It would be nice to get away from all the traffic, cameras, and roadworks of the M25 area though.

But again I'll wait for Rosie's decision.

Si

:innocent:

The "building site" is the other side of the DC away from the services. The car parks are spilt into two. I average sized one that gets used predominantly by cars and one larger one that gets used by commercial vehicles.

TBH, I dont think there is a lot of difference in size bewteen Chieveley and the Reading services.

It was mainly plugs, yes! I put some cheap 15 quid ones in and all problems have gone!

One of the intercooler hard pipes (HKS)is dented where someones has tried to get it out of the rubber seal with a screwdriver! This is leaking, so I need a new one of those too!

Paul.

Ok, have investigated the maps you guys posted etc, and observing the votes Chieveley M4/A34 has it!

I will update the first post with that info now.

No offence to anyone but I will also ask Mawby to trim this thread down... in fact because the threads so long even I cant be bothered to read it all to find out who it was that initially suggested this location i.e. who to speak to about suitable local pubs etc so I can contact them...Anyone?

you only missed 4

1. Supragal (requires a lift)

2. Trig (pending work)

3. Millhouse

4. HISUPE

5. Patrick and SusiQ

6. Oxygene

7. Shaf

8. Green Supra + 1

9. CJ

10. Pulse (assuming new tyres are acquired before then)

11. Gatso & Ouzlover

12. reno

13. Batgirl

14 Dangerous brain:D