The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hey

Guest supra_girl_08

Guest supra_girl_08

hi ya me names jade and live in portsmouth i got a twin turbo manuel 6 speed rz model its got blitz nur spec exhaust, hks air filter, greddy boost controler and turbo timer,de-restricted, uprated fuel pump, hks fuel cut defender,18inch bbs alloys, uk spec front lights and new larger uk spec brakes. i joined cos wanna meet up wit other supra owners and go places and chat lol xx

hi ya me names jade and live in portsmouth i got a twin turbo manuel 6 speed rz model its got blitz nur spec exhaust, hks air filter, greddy boost controler and turbo timer,de-restricted, uprated fuel pump, hks fuel cut defender,18inch bbs alloys, uk spec front lights and new larger uk spec brakes. i joined cos wanna meet up wit other supra owners and go places and chat lol xx

hi and welcome we like pics, and have you any of the supe:d

I see a few daily in Pompey, a red with a Dragon down the side, a blue one I seem to go past on my motorbike daily on the Eastern Road, a bright green in your face kermit coloured one and a few standard ones too.

There's a meet over Ringwood way I believe too.

Guest supra_girl_08

http://i12.ebayimg.com/08/i/001/0d/13/ca61_3.JPG[/img</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> [img]http://i11.ebayimg.com/06/i/001/0d/13/c349_3.JPG

i really hope theycome out lol

Guest supra_girl_08

oh yeah the red one wit loadsa and loadsa stickers lol aint seen the green one but there is an orange one over here somewhere !! carnt belive i act posted pics yay xx

Guest supra_girl_08
I'm in Gosport (it's not that bad!) and I work in North End.. there are a few people on here from around Pompey. I don't think there have been any meets lately? Maybe we should get one sorted...?

yeah deffo gotta be done !! ithink a good place to meet is fratton b&q opposite fratton park so will have to arrange lol

Hello. My name is Jade and I live in Portsmouth. I have a twin turbo manual 6 speed RZ model. It has a Blitz Nur-Spec exhaust, HKS air filter, Greddy boost controller and turbo timer. It's de-restricted and also has an uprated fuel pump, HKS fuel cut defender, 18inch BBS alloys, UK spec front lights and new, larger UK spec brakes. I joined because I want to meet up with other Supra owners and go places and chat. lol xx

Hello.

Hi,

welcome to the club.

Can I ask that you dont use txt speak when typing, and that you use proper sentences and grammar.

It makes it easier to read and you will get a better response when you ask questions.

JB

Maybe this message, or something very like it by JB, should be used as a 'sticky' that can be copied and pasted into every new members first thread. Just to get the 'message' across. ;)

Have fun Jade :)

Hi,

welcome to the club.

Can I ask that you dont use txt speak when typing, and that you use proper sentences and grammar.

It makes it easier to read and you will get a better response when you ask questions.

JB

txt speak i agree with, but grammer:blink: this is mkiv.net with all walks of life as members

Guest supra_girl_08

yeah that would be good havent driven it in the wet so am going to be carefull :Pling: ive not had a car like this before only peugeots!

how would i go about getting a meet sorted ?

Hi and Welcome:D another girlie we can add to the girlie meets:thumbs:

I'm in Gosport (it's not that bad!) and I work in North End.. there are a few people on here from around Pompey. I don't think there have been any meets lately? Maybe we should get one sorted...?
That's because Mawby and I don't live there anymore:p

yeah that would be good havent driven it in the wet so am going to be carefull :Pling: ive not had a car like this before only peugeots!

how would i go about getting a meet sorted ?

All you need to do is go in to events section and start a thread in England-South. See here Stating date time and location. you can also add this to the calendar

Good luck:)