The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Got my new wheels on

Jake

Originally posted by NWS25

oooooo bling :D

Seems a big gap between front wheel and arch, was the pic taken directly after the car was lowered off the jack??

Yes that's right. As you know, it'll settle when I drive it.

Actually, the overall the new ones are slightly higher than the tyres I took off the car. After removing the old wheels I had to jack the car up a little more to get the new ones on!

Originally posted by dude

strange that you wanted the Lexus rims and thats what he bought !!!

Yeah I thought that as well. I understand that Nick is a regualr customer of yours and I saw that he has had his bonnet scoop done by you. You must've done a few of them now (Paul, Geeza, Nick,???) - I should get commission, seeing as mine was the first one you did! :tongue:

I need to speak to you about rear spats, I've damaged both of mine driving off a curb. It doesn't look too bad but I know they'll both need removing, repairing, refitting and repainting. Bearing in mind the trouble we had getting the damn things to stay on before I'm not sure what you fixed them on with in the end. It must be bloddy strong stuff because I gave them a right old whack on that curb and they haven't shifted.

Originally posted by dude

Best to paint them on the car i think , they are attached to the car better than Paul E to his last fiver !!!

They're fitted as tight as that ? WOW :eek:

I'll ring you in the week and see when you can fit me in. I know you probably aren't really interested in poxy little unglamorous jobs like this really but I need to get it sorted at some point - no rush though

No not me Jake, he dosnt look like the kind of dude who would drive a classy crystal topaz supe:cool: , he looks more of a muddy builders van type or at best a brown colour supe.........altogether more Chocolate Scudish...........pehaps he had the supe that came in after mine to be changed from a post office type colour to a brownish colour:p :)

Cheers

Phil

• 1 year later...