The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Yo!

Thomas.B

Hey again, will try to contact someone, seems a shitload of hussle to be able to post a topic so I can come over from Sweden and pic a nice Supra up :)

Ive had everything from 450bhp Skyline R33 to Bmw's, smaller tuned up cars etc.

Also have a Yamaha R1 motorbike to play with, but she is lonely and needs a supra to talk to :)

Well I'm mostly looking for a 6 speed TT with about 10-12000km or about 80-90k miles on it. Modified would be nice but price range would be anything from 0-8000£ depending on it.

Have been looking at autos also lately but then I want a highly modified one (around 500 reliable hp). Not really that much of an auto guy but you never know, maybe shuold try one this year and then change or something. =)

Well I'm mostly looking for a 6 speed TT with about 10-12000km or about 80-90k miles on it. Modified would be nice but price range would be anything from 0-8000£ depending on it.

Have been looking at autos also lately but then I want a highly modified one (around 500 reliable hp). Not really that much of an auto guy but you never know, maybe shuold try one this year and then change or something. =)

in that case buy mine :) not 500BHP but still a hell a lot of fun ;)

Thanks again m8's!

Razza - well a auto should be in the lower range or modified more :)

Come into some trouble as the ship that takes the car from england to gothenburg/sweden dont go anymore.... looking for other ways of transportation now.

Everything worked so well when I got my Skyline, and now everything is against me hehe.