The mkiv Supra Owners Club

alas i leave the world of supras

Guest bodger2003

Guest bodger2003

sold the supras im not to glad even the traffic cops will be sad no more stops for 7 day slips .ill miss the speed and the buzz .but not the attention i got from the fuzz farewell my fellow members i hope you enjoy.from a sad little welsh boy. now im off to buy a jag and dissapear into this world of financial fear.i will always hold my supra dear .matbe ill get another in about a year ok people thats the lot im of to the maldives where the weather is hot:(

If you're worried about your finances I wouldn't buy a Jag of any sort. My parents had one in very, very good condition, full Jag service history and just under 60k mikeage.

Initially put it up for sale at 5k but it didn't sell. They decided it didn't need FSH so tried an independant (servicing costs were comparable to a Supra even then) and eventually got £1500 for it when they used it as a trade-in. Not even the Jag OC were buying.

TBH you'll be better off buying a diesel car if you are worried about money.

If he's talking about financial worries I don't think he's going to be selling a 15 year old Supra to buy a £30k Jag, but who knows.

Bye anyway.

I didn't think he was on about money problems, just saying he was off out into the outside world. Maldives can't be cheap!

Guest bodger2003

im going for a x type the posh mondeo im not skint but i felt a wally in the supra at times im 38 i got them both cheap and joined the forum to sell them and it worked there just not my thing but bloody good fun to drive ive talked to some really good people on here and learnt alot about the supra and if i get anymore come my way ill be back as at least club members look after the cars have fun chaps and be good ps the track day at llandow was a laugh nearly killed meself lol