The mkiv Supra Owners Club

some of my new parts from envy

Guest adam b

At last my new zorst come from envy:d here,s some pics of the blitz nur spec type r twin de cats ristricktor ring and new fuel pump ,,,just need a fuel cut defencer ....STILL WAITING [ANGRY][/ANGRY] on my volks gaz said 6-8 weeks when i ordered them iv now been told first week in december so that will be the best part of 6 month f@!@!?n joke if you ask me ther lucky i havent asked for a refund for breech of contract .....just dyed the carpets black with spray on dye thay tured out like new much better then the old fadded grey carpets i will post some pics of the finished carpets and floor matts tomorrow ,,iv just got the roof lining left to do

exhaust and bits 001.jpg

exhaust and bits 002.jpg

exhaust and bits 003.jpg

exhaust and bits 004.jpg

Edited by adam b
forgot to add pics (see edit history)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

STILL WAITING [ANGRY][/ANGRY] on my volks gaz said 6-8 weeks when i ordered them iv now been told first week in december so that will be the best part of 6 month f@!@!?n joke if you ask me ther lucky i havent asked for a refund for breech of contract .....

Hi Adam,

I admit they are late but that is a slight exagerration. The order/invoice date was the 26th August, so thats 10 weeks to now, and we should be getting them in 2-3 weeks.

They will be worth the wait though :)

Best Regards,

Gaz.

i know ther worth the wait gaz thats why i orderd them lets hope the other parts (yet to order) come sooner. i was just a bit pissed cos the car was to be finished for xmas but who cares m8 iv got bigger worries cheers tho gaz im well pleased with my parts and im sure ill be wanking over my wheels for ages when thay get er all the best adam ..dont forget to put some goodies in for my lad he,s 4 and wonts a supra all ready.

i know ther worth the wait gaz thats why i orderd them lets hope the other parts (yet to order) come sooner. i was just a bit pissed cos the car was to be finished for xmas but who cares m8 iv got bigger worries cheers tho gaz im well pleased with my parts and im sure ill be wanking over my wheels for ages when thay get er all the best adam ..dont forget to put some goodies in for my lad he,s 4 and wonts a supra all ready.

While Im in this thread.....can I ask you to make more of an effort with your typing? It makes it easier for everybody if you can put things in to proper sentences with full stops and punctuation and not use txt spk such as 'm8'.

It might seem petty but its part of the etiquette of the forum and I would appreciate it if you could do that.

Hope your wheels are as good as you hope and clean up nicely once you get over the initial excitement.

branners if you wonna be pety its you who had to be the dick head with your shity comments im on here cos i love supra,s and love building them insted of judgeing me on my spelling (who cares) care more about the cars and not the peoples grammer we all dident go to eton did we judge my car branner not me you dont even know me ..all the best adam

not wise bud, seriously chill out with the language, mods get heavily offended when people swear, trust me i had my warnings. also somewhere in the rules and regulations of the forums its stated clearly that no text speak, mods get fed up of constantly telling people not to speak in that way, i had the same habit.

and if people get banned for man to man talk BAN ME RIGHT NOW cos its a joke wot a we women or wot talk about childish or wot i carnt beleave wot im reading and thers me thinking im a member of the supra club (best in the land) are you sure this isent the 300zx club?