The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Why are people so disgusting - Supra realted Rant.

ManwithSupra

Coming back and parking next to my supe this evening i notice that the wax on my bonnet on one area is missing (water beaded up on the rest and kind of not in this patch).

Closer inspection under a light it seems that some chav has urinated on the bonnet of my Car !!!

I can only out it down to this as the stain is slightly off colour (yellowish) and there are crystals forming around where its started to dry !!

So i take it to the jet wash to have a hose down (thankfully its taken the odd stuff off what ever it was Urine or not) to find someone has keyed the back of my bumper !! ok its not very big about 3 inches but its pretty deep its going to need filler..

Not happy :(

I mean why are there some twats out there to ruin it for others... i mean i am ..... scrap that

While i was writing this down on here some arsey twat has just thrown my bin down the steps at the front of my house, so i just went out side and shouted oi! was that you, he shouted back "no" i then said "who was it then" he started shouting "comon then you want some F this F that i wll F you up" and started walking back to my house shouting at me and offering me out for a fight, i just told him to piss off and went indoors in which he proceeded to shout at my house and look like a nutter in front of my neighbours.

I live in quite a nice area belive it or not, they say things come in 3's right hopefully that will be it.

So angry right now.... :(

Here is a pic of the scratch

DSC04587.jpg

Edited by ManwithSupra (see edit history)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can understand how you feel as i recently had my crome valve caps nicked by some s**t. Although it was only valve covers my first reaction was to hunt down the culprit and introduce him to the art of a good thrashing. As for the gobby twat get him to pick your bin up with his teeth i am sure he will enjoy it as he sounds like he could do with some re-education in pollitness. Sorry to sound so blunt but these people make me sick :badmood:

Well why didnt you go down and smack his face in, you shouted they guy and then wimped out by hiding in your house, man i would have dragged the bin to where the guy was and stuck him init, i was out the otherday and some big bloke with tattoo's all over his face shouted oy you should of bought a cossie, i was parking the car at the time in my local high st, as i was chassing after the guy he hid into a sweet shop realising that i wasent going to let this go, as i went into the shop he totally forgot all about what he had said, i showed him that i wasent going to put up with his attitude and i will hurt him.

Quite strange how he went all polite and apologised.

The problem now adays people dont have respect so its upto you and others to show them they cant talk and to things like this, cause if he thinks your a wimp he will be back and wont be scared to smash your green bin up.

Wasters! I'm beginning to think that the South African way of law enforcement is the way to go (I've never been there, but I was talking to a SA colleague about it today). Pretty it isn't, but it might keep the pond-life down. True, some people would unfairly get the wrong end of a very sh**ty stick justice-wise, but I'm beginning to think it would be worth it.

Well why didnt you go down and smack his face in, you shouted they guy and then wimped out by hiding in your house, man i would have dragged the bin to where the guy was and stuck him init, i was out the otherday and some big bloke with tattoo's all over his face shouted oy you should of bought a cossie, i was parking the car at the time in my local high st, as i was chassing after the guy he hid into a sweet shop realising that i wasent going to let this go, as i went into the shop he totally forgot all about what he had said, i showed him that i wasent going to put up with his attitude and i will hurt him.

Quite strange how he went all polite and apologised.

The problem now adays people dont have respect so its upto you and others to show them they cant talk and to things like this, cause if he thinks your a wimp he will be back and wont be scared to smash your green bin up.

Whilst I agree in principal (I think) you don't always know your eneny who you're dealing with...

So 9 times out of 10 you give him/them a well deserved adrenaline rush, but then on the 10th time, it may be your last day on earth.

Anyway, I'm jusy a banana headed fool who knows nothin :)

Whilst I agree in principal (I think) you don't always know your eneny who you're dealing with...

So 9 times out of 10 you give him/them a well deserved adrenaline rush, but then on the 10th time, it may be your last day on earth.

Anyway, I'm jusy a banana headed fool who knows nothin :)

Your right my brother keeps telling me 1 day your gonna get stabbed or shot, but id rather stand my ground and not be scared, when i was younger i was kinda bullied because i moved schools, i was to stupid and week to show them what i thought, but now being 29 and 6ft 2 and being 17 stone i do like pushing my weight around as im very loose with my fists as well, does help i did martial arts for 2 years as well (didnt learn alot though lol). Im really friendly and will do anything to help, but cross me and ill break your legs kinda thing, people know this and leave me alone, i dont live in a nice area so this kind of attitude works well.

Edited by little num
spelling (see edit history)

Your right my brother keeps telling me 1 day your gonna get stabbed or shot, but id rather stand my ground and not be scared, when i was younger i was kinda bullied because i moved schools, i was to stupid and week to show them what i thought, but now being 29 and 6ft 2 and being 17 stone i do like pushing my weight around as im very loose with my fists as well, does help i did martial arts for 2 years as well (didnt learn alot thought lol). Im really freindly and will do anything to help, but cross me and ill break your legs kinda thing, people now this and leave me alone, i dont live in a nice area so this kind of attuide works well.

I understand, but listen to your brother from time to time :thumbs:

I was small and weedy when I was young and when I grew up, I was small and weedy.

i was out the otherday and some big bloke with tattoo's all over his face shouted oy you should of bought a cossie, i was parking the car at the time in my local high st, as i was chassing after the guy

I can't decide who's the biggest nutter, you or him? :blink:

Well why didnt you go down and smack his face in

Exactly, very sensible! :)

You've got to bare in mind that he know's where you live, what's going to happen next time if he comes back unexpectedly with mates?

Coming back and parking next to my supe this evening i notice that the wax on my bonnet on one area is missing (water beaded up on the rest and kind of not in this patch).

Closer inspection under a light it seems that some chav has urinated on the bonnet of my Car !!!

I can only out it down to this as the stain is slightly off colour (yellowish) and there are crystals forming around where its started to dry !!

So i take it to the jet wash to have a hose down (thankfully its taken the odd stuff off what ever it was Urine or not) to find someone has keyed the back of my bumper !! ok its not very big about 3 inches but its pretty deep its going to need filler..

Not happy :(

I mean why are there some $#@!s out there to ruin it for others... i mean i am ..... scrap that

While i was writing this down on here some arsey $#@! has just thrown my bin down the steps at the front of my house, so i just went out side and shouted oi! was that you, he shouted back "no" i then said "who was it then" he started shouting "comon then you want some F this F that i wll F you up" and started walking back to my house shouting at me and offering me out for a fight, i just told him to piss off and went indoors in which he proceeded to shout at my house and look like a nutter in front of my neighbours.

I live in quite a nice area belive it or not, they say things come in 3's right hopefully that will be it.

So angry right now.... :(

Grrrr!! :angry:

I hate today's society, if I ever found anyone who was even looking at my car, I get very defensive and I found anyone actually doing something to my car,

their life would come to a different meaning!! :innocent: :D

I feel so bad for you Richard, I hope you get your Supe sorted, it's just so unfortunate that in today's society that is full of useless Chav's sponging

off of us all that they think it is funny to do something so vile! :(

As for that bloke, if it was me, he would of got his wish...;) :)

Edited by SilverSoop (see edit history)

I can't decide who's the biggest nutter, you or him? :blink:

Exactly, very sensible! :)

You've got to bare in mind that he know's where you live, what's going to happen next time if he comes back unexpectedly with mates?

Buy a second base ball bat incase the first one breaks :innocent:

you have still got to watch yourself though i was driving past a pub about 4 months ago during the day so i had my window down, wel any way a fight broke out in the beer garden of the pub one fist was thrown in to a face of a bloke that took it very well and didnt go down. so he turned on the bloke that just hit him and went f*****g come on then at which point the other bloke pulled a knife out of his trousers.

needless to say tho whole pub jumped on him before he had chance to stab him but at the end of the day you never know what might happen.

you never know what these scum bags are carrying.

im not soft ive been doing boxing for over 5 years so i can pull myself out of sticky situations, but some times its just not worth handing your life over to some little tw*t that wouldnt think twice about taking it from you. or even the other way round the judge wont think twice about putting you away for GBH because some one stole youb hub caps (which i have also had happen), or keyed your car which yea does cost money to repair but its not worth loosing 1-10 years of your life in prison.

gav

you have still got to watch yourself though i was driving past a pub about 4 months ago during the day so i had my window down, wel any way a fight broke out in the beer garden of the pub one fist was thrown in to a face of a bloke that took it very well and didnt go down. so he turned on the bloke that just hit him and went f*****g come on then at which point the other bloke pulled a knife out of his trousers.

needless to say tho whole pub jumped on him before he had chance to stab him but at the end of the day you never know what might happen.

you never know what these scum bags are carrying.

im not soft ive been doing boxing for over 5 years so i can pull myself out of sticky situations, but some times its just not worth handing your life over to some little tw*t that wouldnt think twice about taking it from you. or even the other way round the judge wont think twice about putting you away for GBH because some one stole youb hub caps (which i have also had happen), or keyed your car which yea does cost money to repair but its not worth loosing 1-10 years of your life in prison.

gav

Exactly, you look at all these stabbings and shootings as of late, and it makes you think twice...

Due to the way the justice system and this country is 'formed' it is usually the innocent people who get in trouble with the Police...

which I have just recently come to realise!! :(