The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Picture request: red supra with rota slipstreams.

patrikbrunt

do agree that 18's would prob look better on a big car like a supra, but im a bit tight for cash so im looking for a cheap set of wheels really, plus tyres are a bit cheaper for 17s. Did notice when I searched google about them many of the sites that came up were honda related! anyway if I can get them cheaply enough ill buy them and just see how they look, if crap itll be onto ebay for them!! :)

do agree that 18's would prob look better on a big car like a supra, but im a bit tight for cash so im looking for a cheap set of wheels really, plus tyres are a bit cheaper for 17s. Did notice when I searched google about them many of the sites that came up were honda related! anyway if I can get them cheaply enough ill buy them and just see how they look, if crap itll be onto ebay for them!! :)

If you like them, go for it. It's your car.

Our comments are only personal opinions. ;)

black wheels will look good, but those wont, 17", will be to small in the centre..black will make them look like 16's...

Very true...

I have only recently changed mine from 17 to 19 and am so glad I did it. I have kept the 17's for track days but the 19's are for posing.. :D

I have the 18" Rota D1 Drifs in black with a stainless steel dish and they look like 16"s. 17" though is great on the supe as long as the widths and offsets are right, from a handling point of view. They will need to be around 8/8.5 fronts and 9.5 rears both with -50 offsets ideally.

well apparently they are 17x9 fronts and 17x10 rears... and 45 offset. Thanx for the pics, both look stunning. I adore the lexus rims, theres a guy at work who has them on his GS, I keep meaning to ask if he fancies selling them !! If I get the rims they will be on the car by sunday so i'll post up pics. :)