The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japnorthwest meet formerly Mascrat manor

Guest carrotts

Guest Killer Heels
Ya its at the Noggin inn. I'll be going ;)

I now this is really sad but i haven't missed a monthly meat yet!:)

Do i get a Prize Lol....!:D

No just dinner :D

Right well I officially give up now :soap:

Arrived at the Noggin Inn to find a packed car park and really good turnout. Went straight in as it was freezing to get our tea, only to be told ......YET AGAIN.....THAT WE WEREN'T WELCOME AND NO ONE FROM THE CAR CLUB WOULD BE SERVED FOOD.

It was a total joke the management were about as helpful as they were at Mascrat:banghead:

So not a clue what will happen now.

On a positive note, Me, Sted, Mike and Brett all went to Taybarns and had an all you can eat for £7.95 which was great value for money :)

Well what a waste of time tonight was http://www.japnorthwest.net/images/smilies/icon_sad.gif

Yet another venue that don't want our business and the management was just as unhelpful as at Mascrat.

Really disappointed as I wanted to continue to support this meet, but think now the general consensus will be to have a separate meet somewhere else.

Sorry we didn't stop but having got to the pub starving and being told that we couldn't eat, there was no way I was stopping around.

Shame you feel that way. I sorted everything with the new manager and he started serving again. I'll explain what happened;

The old manager was sacked for one reason or another and because of this the new manager didnt know that we were coming. He was called from his home to the pub to sort things out as the staff didnt know what to do. He phoned the police for advice as he thought we were a bunch of boy racers(dont blame him after some peoples exits last time) and they told him to block access to the pub and refuse to serve food. So thats why he was miffed and not in a good mood.

After I explained to him everything about the meet, what were about etc and told him when we hold the meet, he was fine about it and said he's happy for us to have the meet there. Obviously he will get more food in and have more staff in the kitchen for the next meet, now he knows we will be there. He was a nice bloke and is actually into cars himself.

We are going to have teething problems with a large meet like this and hopefully things will return to normal for next time.

Next time come over and chat to me and i'll sort it out if theres a problem.

Most people had a good time appart from not enough food! so a good meet I thought. I'll look forward to the next one!!

Cheers,

Paul.

still not a good sign when you arrange something with a manager, who gets sacked :rolleyes: How many managers is that since we went the first time ?

Mike

Guest Killer Heels
That phone call to the Noggin worked well then......:sly:

I think a return to the Trafford Centre is well in order as there is also a McDonalds on the other side of the roundabout.......;)

I could also meet you lot at 9.30 after my game of footie!!:cool:

H.

9.30 - the shops shut at 10 :(

K x