The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Midlands meet + drive: Sat 15th November

SteveR

Who's up for a trip out in our Supras?

How about a nice little pootle about to somewhere, maybe the Brecons, something like the mini-trip I organised last February?

attachment.php?attachmentid=52205&d=1171919921

attachment.php?attachmentid=51765&d=1171210385

If the Brecons appeals, we could arrange meet up with some of our Welsh counterparts.

(Disclaimer: I might end up passengering if my Supra goes in for an ECU replacement.)

EDIT: righto here we go

Saturday 15th November

9am meet, 9:30 depart

Meeting place: WR14 3JU (actually just next to that on Churchdown Road which doesn't seem to have a postcode!)

Someone bring a decent camera! :thumbs:

Edited by SteveR (see edit history)

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds good also! Count me in. The GF hasnt been to wales (or most of england for that matter being american) so im sure she would like to come along :)

I would prefer the end of the month though to be honest. i dont get back to the uk till the 10th.

Its also MPH Show at the NEC that weekend.

My beast is most probably going to be getting its suspension etc replaced so it'll be garaged. Doubtful for me unless you make it the last weekend in November 29/30?? :search:

Can we get a vote on date please boss?? :p

Can we get a vote on date please boss?? :p

It'll definitely be either Sat 15th or Sun 16th, I just need to check with my boss ;) which is best for us. Saturday seems to suit most, so hopefully we'll go for that. I can't make it later in the month I'm afraid Linda as it's looking like I'll be away, sorry. :( I'll organise the next one for when your suspension is definitely sorted and we'll all have a celebratory drive out. :)

edit - Last time I ran this I think we met/finished by the pub near my house, and including stops we were back after 5 hours or so, so an earlyish start would mean people can still be at the MPH show mid afternoon if they're headed that way.

Righto - Saturday 15th November it is!

I'll confirm meeting place & time tomorrow, but as early as people can make it would be good (9am too early?), and the start place might well be near my house again as there are some good photo opps & nice roads straight from the off. :cool: