The mkiv Supra Owners Club

where you from?

Guest Nizam

Hi

I used to live in London since when i was a kid and i saw many supra around carnary wharfy in London. My father used to ran bussine in carnary whaf with his partner. My dad told me that he seen load of supra driving under tunnel and around in carnary whaf :) even i seen on youtube and it look they have a great time :D speedin and crusin!:sly:

Now

I live in darlington for a 6 years now don't see much supra around here! I been to tesside park and there too many chav car :taped: They do silly thing like racing.

I been to newcastle,middlebough,barned castle,northallerton,herworth,durham and more around in north east and don't much supra around there

seen green veilside with carbon bonnet, two white , two silver and one red in darlington.

come on guy's where you from?

Must be member here who live around in Darlington :D :search:

Thank

Niz

Niz, congratulations on your first non-sales thread (probably).

I'm from Watford, but originally Thornury, Avon.

LOL :D

where watford? is it in northeast? :search:

Well spotted. Yes, last time I was there was in 1968, for a few weeks only :D

What's it like these days, nice or err...not so nice? :)

It's still a nice place as far as I'm aware. There can be a spot of trouble on the weekend which is common to most places these days, but on the whole a nice place :)