The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Guy - UK - The New Bucks Beast!

DanGX

Hi Guys,

Big hello from me - It's a pleasure to sign up to what looks like an ace community. I'll be honest, I've had my Supra for only a couple of weeks - but it's been a personal goal for ages!

I'll put up pics as soon, as I can get them off the phone. In the meantime, I can tell you I haven't got anything particular incredible, it's a blue 1996 Aerotop Auto and with your help I will learn as much as possible about my Supra!

Bye for now!

Cheers,

Dan

Welcome to the club:). A blue aero sounds like a very nice base car. What model is it? Is a TT?

Do you have any plans for it or will you be keeping her stock, which is the current wave of things at the moment:) Looking forward to the pics:)

It came with a stainless steel all the way thru exhaust and 18 inch deep dish alloys. Otherwise, as far as I'm aware, it's standard and for the sake of insurance, that's how I'll keep it. Honestly, if you asked me anything more technical, I wouldn't be able to answer! But I intend to work on that over time. In the meantime, I'll look into whether it is a TT or otherwise. Hell, when I put the pictures up later, you might be able to tell me!

Dan

Ahh Sorry - just me being a bone head. No, it's non turbo. But the personal plan is if I enjoy the Non-turbo and want to upgrade to something with a bit more grunt - I'll then get a TT, but atleast while I was looking, it was hard to find a decent Twin Turbo that was in half good knick or not too heavily modified.

Anyway, here's the first photo. I'll take a few more during the day and if by some lucky chance, there's a good sunny day, I'll take a picture later with the roof off!

Dan

The New Car.jpg