and lots and lots more

it's starting to take shape.

+20 on the weisco pistons

eagle rods

stage 4 polished and ported head

engine squish ratio also done for max combustion

t04r tubby

and lots and lots more

Interesting you went for eagle rods, how much power do you plan to run? what bearing have you used? what compression ratio did you go for?

Guest daz 6576

im not sure of the compression ratio cus im not the person building it, will have to find out and let you know, i went for eagle rods cus i dont want the stock ones to break lol

Guest daz 6576

the manifold isnt a great one. its not going to last forever but ill use it until i can get a proper one.

well spotted with the turbo. the 4inch filter pipe just about fits on. i got my mate to fabricate one for me. looks alright aswell

as for the head. its had quite alot taken off. if you took anymore off you would have to get bigger valves but i dont want to do that.

Edited by daz 6576 (see edit history)

the manifold isnt a great one. its not going to last forever but ill use it until i can get a proper one.

well spotted with the turbo. the 4inch filter pipe just about fits on. i got my mate to fabricate one for me. looks alright aswell

as for the head. its had quite alot taken off. if you took anymore off you would have to get bigger valves but i dont want to do that.

The IC pipe that connects to the turbo will be the tightest bit unless you raise the turbo, you could weld a 90 degree bend on but it will still be tight, number one runner is very close to the cold side of the turbo, id spacer the turbo up and that should get over all the manifold issues.

Good luck with it bud.

Looking good, what manifold is that? looks like you may have to spacer up the turbo to give you some clearance from the runners and let you clock the turbo a bit so its not pointing at the suspension strut.

:yeahthat: i certainly wouldn't start fabricating the pipework till the motor has been dropped in, mine has about a 3mm gap between the I/C pipework and the suspension tower :blink: