Drivers view

Just fogs and sidelights to give a comparison

Just Led sidelights

Close up of Led sidelights

Hid kit 6000k dip only bought from here,

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=167836

And Led sidelights bought from here

http://www.ultraleds.co.uk

The Leds are a pain to fit by the way, they keep fusing out, but I put some electrical tape around the base and that seems to of solved it. Will explain better if anybodys needs me to:blink:

Edited by DodgyRog
Because I am stupid (see edit history)

Hid kit 6000k dip only bought from here, they blow the fuse very easily, but I put some electrical tape around the bottom which seems to of stopped the problem.

Will explain better if anybodys needs me to:blink:

HID's should not blow fuses as they have a smaller load than the stock Halogen bulbs

• 3 years later...

Mine were fine Paul, but it was a few years ago

It looks from the pic in the link that they have changed them slightly from when I got mine

I would contact the company and explain the problem and why you bought these in the first place, I am sure they will sort it out for you

I am going to delete the link in the first thread, as they are definately different, the ones I bought must have been the first version, looks like these are the Mk2 version. looking at the design, it looks like they have put a cover over the base of the bulb section, that is proberbly been done to stop the problem I was having that I used insulation tape to cure

If you manage to get a bulb that fits, can you post the link up in this thread please Paul

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)