The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What to do.....

Benjy

Since my Supra's going for a trip to the body shop courtesy of the dozy bint who drove into me, I'm now thinking about making a few minor changes to her.

It would appear that one of the headlights is broken, and seeing as one headlight is £400+, should I upgrade to these?

http://www.envyperformance.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=7888

Also, I can't decide whether or not I want to go Bomex again. I'm thinking it's probably likely as I can't find another front bumper that jumps out at me and says "Buy me!" Any suggestions welcome!

And finally, while it's in there, she's gonna get a quick all over tidy up. Do I get this rear bumper??

http://www.replikit.co.uk/images/kits/toyota/TTSUPTLR.jpg

Suggestions please as I'm boring my girlfriend to death by being sat on the internet trawling pages of internet sites looking for bits and bobs! :D

iv got that bumper heres how it looks and you might be ineterested in the do luck front

Well that made up my mind on the rear bumper, and the Do Luck front is quite yummy, however, it would make my car and yours look like twins! lol I still have my old stock bumper, so the Bomex lip is an option, however, the Bomex bumper does look perdy!

Well that made up my mind on the rear bumper, and the Do Luck front is quite yummy, however, it would make my car and yours look like twins! lol I still have my old stock bumper, so the Bomex lip is an option, however, the Bomex bumper does look perdy!

I changed the look of my Supe this year ... was not sure what front to go for ... Top Secret or Do Luck ... I went for the TS one ... and am glad I did :)