The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fitted my Hid's and it was easy

DodgyRog

:cool:Hid's now fitted and much easier than I anticipated.:cool:

Bought from Knight-Racer

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=167836

Thankfully I had read a thread on here about if they don't come on, turn around the plug, due to reverse polarity on Supe's, as I would of been scratching my head for ages and proberbly bitching:rolleyes:

Took me about an hour and half total.

So anyone thinking of doing this, don't hesitate about fitting them yourself.

I took out the headlights and mounted the Ballasts under the headlights on the bar that runs along the front. Hopefully will get plenty of air there to keep them cool.

They are definately plug and play:d, although I would say the instuctions that came with them don't seem to relate to the actual ones I had:blink:, but not to difficult to work out for yourself.:idea:

You should do it ... they are probably the single best modification I've made on mine. The night time racing it actually a joy!

After driving across the totally unlit Woodbury common last night, I totally agree

and so does the wife, she now wants Hid's for her Mini:rolleyes:

If you get condensation like I did because the bulbs don't seal properly, fill the holes (back of the bulb) with blue tac to form a seal. If you ever need to replace the bulb you can take the blue tac out without any problems.

Or put Vasaline around he backs;)