The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Finally got her back ;-)

toyotasupra1980

After a long 2 months in the garage of what used to be my N/A 1993 Supra, A fully TT Conversion with bpu complete, i finally picked her up yesterday at 5pm, and i will have to admit, i have never felt the 400bhp, speed and power ever in car,

it goes like !"$%.

here are some pics of the engine and greddy intercooler.

On the ramp at Hyeline Performance

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v343/37/116/1183145486/n1183145486_30185821_2731.jpg

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v343/37/116/1183145486/n1183145486_30185822_3205.jpg

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v343/37/116/1183145486/n1183145486_30188671_2912.jpg

On my drive way at home

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v347/37/116/1183145486/n1183145486_30218739_5358.jpg

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v347/37/116/1183145486/n1183145486_30218740_5783.jpg

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v347/37/116/1183145486/n1183145486_30218741_6189.jpg

:D:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

Nice engine bay ... must be quite a difference compared to 220 NA bhp :)

your right, the n/a is quick and good for a beginner in rear wheel driving, but after last night the amount pull that you get from a TT all i can say is wwwwwhhhhhhhhhoooooooooohhhhhaaahhhaaa.

allot of cars when i booted it, could not believe what went passed so fast, what even made me laugh was the 2.0 TDI audi, he was already ahead of me, went around a round about and he booted it, about half a 1/4 mile i decide to floor and i cought up with him so easily, he was like what the hell, i even left an audi TT for dust. over taking is much easier to.:D:d:d

just to answer the question of Claire RZ-S and Karma Supra Man: it took long for me due to the parts arriving from the USA and getting a very very low mileage engine at around 30,000miles, and as for buying a TT, would have done that but some TT with low mileage go for 8 - 10k and they already have bodykit and some are just standard, i already have a bomex bodykit to put on and i done allot to my supra and the conversion cost me just over £4000. some might say its expensive and can do it for £3750, but my conversion also included Turbo Gearbox along with Turbo Diff and propshaft and flywheel for it to be a full TT, only have to pay £2000 on my credit card and that will be fully paid off before the new year.

Edited by toyotasupra1980 (see edit history)

just to answer the question of Claire RZ-S and Karma Supra Man: it took long for me due to the parts arriving from the USA and getting a very very low mileage engine at around 30,000miles, and as for buying a TT, would have done that but some TT with low mileage go for 8 - 10k and they already have bodykit and some are just standard, i already have a bomex bodykit to put on and i done allot to my supra and the conversion cost me just over £4000. some might say its expensive and can do it for £3750, but my conversion also included Turbo Gearbox along with Turbo Diff and propshaft and flywheel for it to be a full TT, only have to pay £2000 on my credit card and that will be fully paid off before the new year.

Ah ok fair enough i just didn't know thats all. Well worth the money so if it was cheaper than buying one. Looks mint"

:rlol:

I remember when I was running on BPU too ... not many cars could keep pace.

Just go easy in the wet ... 400 bhp are a lot on the rear axle. ;)

your right, the n/a is quick and good for a beginner in rear wheel driving, but after last night the amount pull that you get from a TT all i can say is wwwwwhhhhhhhhhoooooooooohhhhhaaahhhaaa.

allot of cars when i booted it, could not believe what went passed so fast, what even made me laugh was the 2.0 TDI audi, he was already ahead of me, went around a round about and he booted it, about half a 1/4 mile i decide to floor and i cought up with him so easily, he was like what the hell, i even left an audi TT for dust. over taking is much easier to.:D:d:d

:rlol:

I remember when I was running on BPU too ... not many cars could keep pace.

Just go easy in the wet ... 400 bhp are a lot on the rear axle. ;)

i know what you mean mate, the guys at hyeline know what i am like going round corners and told me to take it easy, soon as i hit a straight tho i boot it, i am a 1/4 mile racer, not a track racer but i can hold my on the road, left her home today in the drive, hope it don't rain tomorrow and monday night for the jap wales cruise, cos i want to take her out for a ride in the dry, needa clean inside and out tho.

i know what you mean mate, the guys at hyeline know what i am like going round corners and told me to take it easy, soon as i hit a straight tho i boot it, i am a 1/4 mile racer, not a track racer but i can hold my on the road, left her home today in the drive, hope it don't rain tomorrow and monday night for the jap wales cruise, cos i want to take her out for a ride in the dry, needa clean inside and out tho.

Good luck ... keep us updated ;)