The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra attention

Guest CoolsBlue

Guest CoolsBlue

Had a sales man come over today about our gas...was upstairs, thought it was the usual stuff until i head the person down stairs ask who's supra was that?! mum shouted 'kev...theres another one just like you' haha, said what?! 'theres a supra fan at the door' after they had their talk and whatever, i turned the car on for him...then let him have a littile rev after it started to idle, did pretty well in the cold, warmed up very fast! was asking about the car and how i got it, and told him what was done, said since he was small and had gran turismo, he always chose the supe as his fav car.

didnt expect this kind of attention, seems to be getting worse:D

such a good feeling when people tell you how much they like your car, the smile on their faces just says it all

not quite finished, but the attention its had since ive moved here is very suprising, didnt think people would be that bothered about it (mum said its becuase, theres no other car like it in the area, that also put a big grin on my face to hear my mum say that):D

made my day:D

OUR SUPRA'S RULE!!!

No mate:D:rlol: why would you say that?!:D

Judging by Guigsy's smiley i suspect it was his tongue in cheek way of saying 'your supra looks so fugly, it must have been so dark that the poor chap had mistaken your vehicle for the neighbours Daihatsu, and stayed around to be polite while you got thrills from revving your engine'.. Or words to that effect.

Hth.

Guest CoolsBlue

:rlol:

my supra looks better than yours guigsy, yours is only better becuase its a UK TT, but still looks crappier:D

axle..i duno who you are, but you own 3 mercs and a jag...says it all really:D

jealously is a killer....becareful...:rlol:diahatsu..typical merc driver tosh...call yourself a TURE supra owner??i doubt it.

:rlol:

my supra looks better than yours guigsy, yours is only better becuase its a UK TT, but still looks crappier:D

axle..i duno who you are, but you own 3 mercs and a jag...says it all really:D

jealously is a killer....becareful...:rlol:diahatsu..typical merc driver tosh...call yourself a TURE supra owner??i doubt it.

I know someone who died of that jealously once .

call yourself a TURE supra owner??i doubt it.

You have me there. I would never call myself somthing i didnt understand no.:)

Driving enthusiast i am though yes.:D

For what its worth, my Mercedes W126 is only the second known W126 in the world which has had a 6.0 V12 conversion and is as quick as my BPU Supra.

Not too shabby.

The Jags the daily runner, and that doesnt hang around either with a 0-62 of 5.3seconds..;)

Still though..

I cover the Supra when not in use, and still proud to own it amongst all the others.

True Supra owner i am.:D

People seem to give Kev stick. I dont know why.

Sure he is young but he has more passion for these cars than most of the people on this forum that i have spoken to.

Ontop of that he does a lot of work on his car himself.

He has helped me fit skirts and spats at 1am in sub zero temperatures on a gravel driveway with frozen fingers and a spanner in one hand and a flashlight in the other. Helped me fit HID's in the rain and also gave me a hand with my seats.

He shows true club spirit which i am very greatfull for.

I think if some of the people here knew him better you might not yank his chain so much.

some positive attention and appreciation of your car is a good thing, i'm not supprised your happy about it. :thumbs:

there's not many supras up here in Aberdeen so my car gets a lot of attention too, lot's of thumbs up and many people approach me at petrol stations just to chat about it and have a look around.

so yes i agree, 'supras rule'. :D

some positive attention and appreciation of your car is a good thing, i'm not supprised your happy about it. :thumbs:

there's not many supras up here in Aberdeen so my car gets a lot of attention too, lot's of thumbs up and many people approach me at petrol stations just to chat about it and have a look around.

so yes i agree, 'supras rule'. :D

Yeah but in your case i hear most are concerned that you dont look old enough to be driving , let alone a supppraaa :p