The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stupid f*cking woman!

Benjy

At approximately 7.10pm this evening, parked outside my local kebab shop, Suzi the Supra was violated by a stupid cow in a volvo S80! :(

Even though said Volvo was equipped with PARKING SENSORS no less, she STILL managed to obliterate my Bomex front bumper, and bend my nearside wing! Really p!ssed off now. She didn't even need to reverse!! Has somebody got some spare hair that I can pull out please??? :wtf::swearsign:

take it as an opportunity to get a new and different front bumper fitted along with some replacement headlights if she damaged those too.

I'm gonna drop it off at daddy's bodyshop for a quote for the insurance anyways. I feel a set of UK lamps coming on! ;)

I find that a "Fanny Slap" goes down well in these type of situations.....:D

Sorry about your car though......:(

H.

Bet she got one of those from the Husband when she got home.

Mine gave me a real earache when I reversed into someone earlier this year even tho I did sod all damage to the Supra. :blink: