can you all tell me this is basic english please

supra_123

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how do you control rwd cars? - dont get brave with the throttle

ive never driven an rwd car and im just wondering is it any diffrent to fwd? rwd cars the back swings out if you give it some so you could end up facing the wrong way

is it hard or easy? hard if you dont know what your doing, easy if your on JamieP's level

thanks for answering - thanks for questioning

Has the standard of English being taught in schools really slipped this much since I left 8 years ago?!

how do you control rwd cars? - dont get brave with the throttle

ive never driven an rwd car and im just wondering is it any diffrent to fwd? rwd cars the back swings out if you give it some so you could end up facing the wrong way

is it hard or easy? hard if you dont know what your doing, easy if your on JamieP's level

thanks for answering - thanks for questioning

adnanshah247 thanks for answering, i apreachiate it

juanchan to be honst i think its got worse

its hard for someone like me who has adhd and also dislexic

Curious as you and Jake seem to post very similar negative, dismissive and sarcasm laced posts....

thats why some people dont bother to ask questions

get a capri or wait 6 years is never going to help you

so

rwd just get stuck in and take it easy you will soon learn the limits

and if in the rain take it easy .

i love the rain myself

thanx

geoff

[helpful Red]

Driving a powerful RWD car in the wet is a lot like making love to a beautiful woman....No hang on!

Erm... driving a powerful RWD car like the Supra (but not an NA Supra) is actually pretty easy and usually trouble-free.

With good tyres and sensible sized wheels (I prefer the stock 17s myself but YMMV) you can drive as fast as other cars in the wet and not worry about it.

If you drive with a digital right foot then you WILL have hairy moments. Take it easy. Get a feel for how and when the turbos kick in under differing driving conditions and drive smoothly.

[/helpful Red]

If you really want piece of mind, get RLTC. With a strict wet setting you will feel the unit kicking in. Get a feel for that because that is RL telling you that you are driving too fast already.

Above all though you need the maturity to reign yourself in when the weather is bad. Yes, you may get 'beaten' by a chav in an old Beemer but you won't wind up in the hedgerow.

Oh...and before the Supra I had a 1.6 Volvo tank thing. I moved up to the Supra with no trouble at all except when it WAS MY FAULT!

1. I gave it too many beans crossing turning righ out of a side junction and got a bit wobbly. I was near a petrol station so the Diesel Factor affords me an excuse rating of +5.

2. I forgot how much wider the car is where you can't see it and clipped a flower basket on the wall in our driveway. 2mph tops.