The mkiv Supra Owners Club

For those with veilside arches,

heartworm

lol... i should have shut my mouth, as I knew that question was on it's way! I have no idea what my offsets were! lol

IMO - fronts were fine - rears could have done with being pushed out a little more, but not much. Didn't have the car long enough to investigate :(

lol... i should have shut my mouth, as I knew that question was on it's way! I have no idea what my offsets were! lol

IMO - fronts were fine - rears could have done with being pushed out a little more, but not much. Didn't have the car long enough to investigate :(

No problem, I dont really get the offset thing, but it sounds like these will do nicely enough.

If the offsets are wrong mate the wheels may not fit at all, some info here,

http://www.carbibles.com/tire_bible_pg2.html

eeek, whats it meant to be on the supra, will the offsets I mention above be ok on the supra, they did come off a supra. Its the panasport for sale in this thread im interested in wheels. But don't want to buy if they dont fit, obviously.

i have a set of wheels perfect for the overfenders, they are 18 inch volk gtc . They were specially ordered from japan for this. Brand new. if you are intrested pm me . If you want to see what they look like on the car , have a look at my car. I bought 2 sets.

As much as id love them Michel at the moment I suspect a set of Volks are out of my price range,

Depending on offset 11 could work.

You want close to stock offset unless you like drifting and shows and not worry about track.

12inch +40 offset are the size I want if I had those fenders, however you need coilovers to clear at the inside. They will sit very flushed:)

If you stick with 11 you will need +25 to +30 offset depending how flushed you want them to sit.

These sizes might be to flushed in some peoples veiws but hopefully the info helps you out.

Edited by supratoy
word missing (see edit history)

Depending on offset 11 could work.

You want close to stock offset unless you like drifting and shows and not worry about track.

12inch +40 offset are the size I want if I had those fenders, however you need coilovers to clear at the inside. They will sit very flushed:)

If you stick with 11 you will need +25 to +30 offset depending how flushed you want them to sit.

These sizes might be to flushed in some peoples veiws but hopefully the info helps you out.

Thanks, that does help, and rules out the wheels I was looking at as the offsets are miles and miles out. time to save for ome volks I think.