The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jet Fighter

Darren

I'm running NUR/DECAT/HYBRIDS/INDUCTION/VENTED BONNET plus other on my Sup and gave it some light right foot action through the High street near where I live (Sticking to the speed limit ofcourse!). My mate whose shop I had just left said that my car sounded not at all carlike and much more like a jet going down the road!:p :p and that every pedestrian in the street looked round!:eek:

Anyone else getting this reaction!!!?????

I had a delegation from the UN at my house the other day, they were worried that when I start the car up after a four month lay off the migration patterns of rare sea birds will be affected, military satellites will have their hardware fried, earthquakes will happen in california, and the earths magnetic pole will flip.

well i once started car with bro and mates stood behind car it seemed a bit funny on start up and was struggling to idle

I did not know but bro had put lucozade bottle in end of exhaust...

Anyway i gave it a rev and it shot him in leg, he fell to the floor and had a nice phat bruise

So i shot someone with my car wats that worth :D