The mkiv Supra Owners Club

ganador mirrors

bigsup69

I've just recieved my cf ganador mirrors from uv styling and i've fitted them but there is no block to just plug into the existing wiring! I've bin searching the net and on here and found that they normally come with a plug on so its just a case of plug and play, thing is im now wondering if these are real ganador or not any help?

Dont understand what you mean, do you mean nobody sells the blocks seperately or the mirrors?

What im wanting to know is do all geniune ganador mirrors come with the block on them to plug into the original wiring? As mine dont have the block on would you say mine aren't original ganador because thats what i've bin told they are and they cost me £275. Where else sells them for the same sort of price i paid but with the block on?

The traders will no doubt correct me if wrong, but I thought original Gandors didnt have electric control on them. Only aftermarket ones do, and then not always. If they were bought with electric adjustment then it should be there, if it wasnt specified then I wouldnt expect it to be there.

I bought them from Ultimate-Velocity, i'm sure some one will have heard of them as they have a shop in leicestershire and trade on the net (ebay). The quality of the carbon is good just dont want to chop my original block off the car wiring. Anybody know some where else i can buy the mirrors with a block on?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest howie700

Got mine from the import pimp straight from Japan,, they just plugged in

Dont understand what you mean, do you mean nobody sells the blocks seperately or the mirrors?

What im wanting to know is do all geniune ganador mirrors come with the block on them to plug into the original wiring? As mine dont have the block on would you say mine aren't original ganador because thats what i've bin told they are and they cost me £275. Where else sells them for the same sort of price i paid but with the block on?

I have Ganador mirrors on my car and they just plugged into the existing harness on the car. I think I might know what you are talking about regarding the adapters. When I took mine apart to paint, the wiring plugs onto a little pcb with a smaller connector? Are these the ones you are talking about? If so I think they are supposed to come with the mirrors?