The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The new guy

Guest mike.smith1995

Guest mike.smith1995

Hi all, I'm located at Hill AFB in Utah. I just picked up a 95 N/A. Well I guess I should say that my wife did. Right now I am TDY in TX and she got it for me since I have been gone. I haven't even gotten to drive it yet! She took it to the local Toyota dealer yesterday to have the oil changed and it looked over. She said that they found a small oil leak, but couldn't find where it's coming from. Also said I needed to get the timing belt replaced. Trans fluid and PS fluid replaced too. Around 3K in all worst case (if the oil leak is a rear main) Guess thats all part of the used sports car game!

Guest mike.smith1995

I haven't check around or even looked for myself at what needs to be done. I won't even get back there to drive it for the first time until after the first week of December. I'll try and get some pics on here if I can figure out how! LOL

Guest mike.smith1995

Yeah the price it $3000 but that is if they have to pull the trans out and replace the rear main, flush the trans, flush the PS and change the timing belt. And yea I really wanna loose the stripe but I may wait until I get the repairs done and can get it painted. Cause I think the stripe may have been on there awhile so you'd prob. see it pretty bad in the paint.

Guest supragall

theres someone selling a n/a engine with looms not a bad milage in for sale section £100

if your interested will cost u alot less than 3k :O which is crazy :O