The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My supra now its finished - Other thread can be locked

Guest Gaz-Szr

Guest Gaz-Szr

Well i got the car back on Friday and my carbon bonnet arrived Friday but missed the delivery driver so had to go pick it up today.

Also iv put the white pinstripe down the side, which IMO makes the car all the more eye catching :)

Hope ya like, if not.. OH WELL! lol

Only two pics i have at the moment and iv not had chance to give it a polish or anything either.

Guest Gaz-Szr

Yes mate, will be there with kev and adam also with supra's :) So we'll look out for you :)

Oh and how do i advertise in the For sale section on here ? As i have a freshly painted black UK turbo bonnet i wanna sell.

Yes mate, will be there with kev and adam also with supra's :) So we'll look out for you :)

Oh and how do i advertise in the For sale section on here ? As i have a freshly painted black UK turbo bonnet i wanna sell.

You have to be a paid menber mate, its only a tenner and well worth it especially if you want to sell things :)

Guest Gaz-Szr
You have to be a paid menber mate, its only a tenner and well worth it especially if you want to sell things :)

Ahhh right,cheers mate, i'll have a look for the link on the site :D