The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Porsche Passion...the result...

SilverSoop

Hi all, well today was awesome...:D

As per my recent thread: http://mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=166770

I arrived there at half 7 this morning and we eventually got going at around half 8...

We had our briefing of the circuit and what to do, and what not to do, what the cones and flags mean etc...

There was quite a few of us, tbh, I thought that it was just going to be me and a couple other's, there was a least 50 of us, doing different experiences though...:)

We first went out in a Mini Cooper S, which the Instructor drove round for a lap...

And then it was the main event, it was a Porsche 911 Turbo Tiptronic, I completed the allowed 4 laps and the Instructor was very impressed with how well I drove the Porsche and tbh, he reminded me a bit of Jeremy Clarkson by the way he was saying...go go go, power, power, power!! :D

As soon as I hit the Apex, I let her go...:D :eyebrows:

And yes, I gave the beans on the last lap...:D

All the pics of the Porsche 911 Turbo was of me driving it or about to...:D

When I finished the Experience, I had a de-brief and bought a couple of pics and had a nice Fry up afterwards...:D

Here are all the pics of today via this link:

http://s426.photobucket.com/albums/pp345/Silversoop/

Cool looked like a fun day out.

It was absoultely fantastic...:D

What kind of costs were involved??

I have been thinking about a 911 Turbo but it looks like TT Supe is next for me......:(

H.

Hay?? :(

What's wrong with the TT??

If you want a 911, get one...:D

All in, the event cost £180.00 not including food, but for the cost you get a briefing, a learning lap in a Mini, 4 laps in the 911 and a de-brief...

You can have anything you want, a V8 experience, Mini, Single Seater's, Porsche, Ferrari, Lotus and Lambo...

That looks superb how long were you there for all in?

It was awesome and I was there for about 2 and a half hours in total, wish it was longer...:(

I am going to have a go at the Single Seater's next year and you get to use the whole track with the Single Seater's...:D

Very nice...:)

Edited by SilverSoop (see edit history)

I did one recently that Mrs H got me for my birthday last year. That was £240 on special offer with Drivers Dream Days. I drove a Fezza 360, Porsche 911 C4, Lotus Elise and a Scooby WRX. 3 laps each......;)

This was a full day of a job but there was a bit of waiting about too.

Great day for the money but I would like to have spent more time on the track.

H.

I did one recently that Mrs H got me for my birthday last year. That was £240 on special offer with Drivers Dream Days. I drove a Fezza 360, Porsche 911 C4, Lotus Elise and a Scooby WRX. 3 laps each......;)

This was a full day of a job but there was a bit of waiting about too.

Great day for the money but I would like to have spent more time on the track.

H.

Yeh there was a bit of waiting for me, too...:(

I just thought that £180.00 for only 4 laps was a bit steep...:(

Those driver dream day's that you did, what track did you race on??