The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Whats it worth?

Glosphil

Hi there, just wondering what my supra would be worth as I'm not driving it much and will be on a project away all next year, so may get rid and get another later.

Its a black 6 speed, 1994, imported in 2006 and I am the first owner.

It came standard with full black pack, front leather seats and the original skirts, bumpers rear window spoiler etc.

Werks Vs 18" split rim alloys (black with chrome lip)

Since then I have modified it to include the following

Clifford CAT 1 Alarm

FaceLift Indicators & side lights

Aluminium Heater Rings

Full De-catt with Envy 3" decats

Iridum Plugs

Full Nur Spec Exhuast system.

Greddy Spec M 2 Row FMIC

DEFI link controller and 4 BF guages (Boost, Oil Temp, Oil Presure and EGT) in a top glove box pod from envy.

It had a full fluid service and cam belt change on arrival by Jody T.

It has a 7" flip out DVD player installed (I also have the original stereo) with ipod connector and a compact sub unit in the boot. Rear speakers have been replaced.

I have since serviced it twice myself with parts from envy including a kevlar aux belt the last time and changing the diff oil. Also new master and slave cylinders, new clutch and brake fluid and BF Braided brake lines.

She has new Michilin tyres on the rear, fronts are still ok, top brand, forget which one.

Bad Points

Few paint pen marks around the car, nothing that cant be mopped.

Slight paint fade on front bumper.

Alloys could do with a re-furb.

Thanks for your time.

• 1 year later...

Guys, its MOT time again, and I'm about to move back down to London. I think this time, she will have to go.

Update on Spec, just had a brand new clutch and flywheel with oil service dont by ash.

Alloys a bit curbed around the polished lip.

1 of the plastic headlamps is going yellow.

Happy to sort the alloys/headlamp etc and MOT etc for the right price.

What should I be looking for?

Hi there, just wondering what my supra would be worth as I'm not driving it much and will be on a project away all next year, so may get rid and get another later.

Its a black 6 speed, 1994, imported in 2006 and I am the first owner.

It came standard with full black pack, front leather seats and the original skirts, bumpers rear window spoiler etc.

Werks Vs 18" split rim alloys (black with chrome lip)

Since then I have modified it to include the following

Clifford CAT 1 Alarm

FaceLift Indicators & side lights

Aluminium Heater Rings

Full De-catt with Envy 3" decats

Iridum Plugs

Full Nur Spec Exhuast system.

Greddy Spec M 2 Row FMIC

DEFI link controller and 4 BF guages (Boost, Oil Temp, Oil Presure and EGT) in a top glove box pod from envy.

It had a full fluid service and cam belt change on arrival by Jody T.

It has a 7" flip out DVD player installed (I also have the original stereo) with ipod connector and a compact sub unit in the boot. Rear speakers have been replaced.

I have since serviced it twice myself with parts from envy including a kevlar aux belt the last time and changing the diff oil. Also new master and slave cylinders, new clutch and brake fluid and BF Braided brake lines.

She has new Michilin tyres on the rear, fronts are still ok, top brand, forget which one.

Bad Points

Few paint pen marks around the car, nothing that cant be mopped.

Slight paint fade on front bumper.

Alloys could do with a re-furb.

Thanks for your time.

I recon in the present climate to give it 'legs' so to speak, you'll be looking at £7,500.

You obviously want to get the best possible return, and at that price you shouldn't see it hang around too long.

You can always hold out for more and I wouldn't blame you either, just depends on how long your willing to wait for the right buyer.