The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japfest 2009

MisterSheen

Started my 2009 calender last week, seemed a bit silly, but the summer goes so fast.

Both the Japshow dates are up for Pod now and want to go again to the Silverstone Classic (great day) and Festival of Speed & Revival at Goodwood.

Missed the Brighton Speed Trails again this year but it's the day after the Ace cafe Brighton bike run, so looking to stay over in the town for the night.

Started looking forward to SupraPod 09 too :-)

Once you add local meets and about ten fencing competitions,the years looking busy already...

Guest SUP_R_G
Would anyone be interested in the club organsing a hotel for the night after and/or before for those travelling a distance?

sounds like a great idea, a couple of us are interested from up here:d

I will be organizing this event too same as last year with my Reading Mega Convoy up to it once again too last year had 75+ supra's in this convoy :eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows: + had largesrt club stand there too

But will leave overnight stayers for someone a little closer to organize.

I will make this event even larger than last years

Edited by lui (see edit history)

I will be organizing this event too same as last year with my Reading Mega Convoy up to it once again too last year had 75+ supra's in this convoy :eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows: + had largesrt club stand there too

Count me in :thumbs:

I am sure us sw lot will be going again :)

Would anyone be interested in the club organsing a hotel for the night after and/or before for those travelling a distance?

Count me in for this too.

Have had the car a year now but still haven't been to any of the big meets. Plan to get her spruced up over this winter, looking a bit better then try to get myself to some of the bigger club events next year :)