The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Project WIDEBOY is go !!!!

dude

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dude

Its having a colour change to purple , should be the 1st purple widebody in the UK !!!:D

Dude

was that a dig at supragirl by any chance? will this car still be there when i come down around the 19th? kits being sent in the morning by the way.

quick question; when fitting after market front bumper do you re use the stock fixings under the rubber strip between the lights? im asking as mine are fooked and broken and if need be will buy some from toyota

...lee

Originally posted by Supragal

Thanks Dude.

It's ok, it's a totally different colour and an off the shelf kit- I'm not overly fussed :cry:

Off the shelf and ON the car !!!!;) Im sure yours will be worth the wait Rosie , any news on it yet ????

Dude:flame Dev

Originally posted by MONKEYmark

who is big al?

His names Al and he's big !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and hes on this BBS , jeez im good to you guys , step by step nail biting edge of the seat projects and a mystery to solve !!!!! Big Al will you reveal yourself ????

Dude:flame Dev