The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Help with Choosing my first Supra

Guest AFOD2000

Guest AFOD2000

Hi everyone!

After two years of driving around in a Nova and a Citreon AX I have decided to treat myself to something sportier.

Having decided on a Supra I have registered on this site to ask you all for advice on which car to pick, any things to be wary off and just general advice on choosing a good example.

I have a budget of around 5k.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

My names Adam, I'm 30 and from Derby. Many thanks!

Thats quite a jump in power!! Nova...Ax.....SUPRA! :blink:

You could pick up a nice N/A for that money as far as i know :rolleyes: have a look in the classifieds but to get the full benefit from the site pay the £10 membership fee its well worth it as people on here seem to know everything there is to no about Sup's!!! :)

Sorry forget to say hi and welcome!!!!!

Edited by SimonT (see edit history)

:welcome:

With your budget I would say you will get a good N/A or a ok TT. As for the power jump as mentioned if you are not used to RWD then I would say go for an N/A.

Have a look at these 2 threads below, this should be your starting point. Also ask for advice with re to cars you see and like, post the ink up here for peoples opinions.

Oh and one last thing, the search button is your friend as most questions you will possible have will have been asked before 10 fold.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=59334

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=67644