The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sometimes it Makes You Smile!

Tricky-Ricky

Just been out to the car to top up fluids and check lights etc for my MOT tomorrow, and in the space of 15mins i had a guy stop to say that he really liked what i had done to the Supra over the last year, apparently had been watching my progress, and just wanted to stop and say so, even said he may do me a drawing, as he is a bit of an artist, but also in the trade, but with more classic tastes, also around my age, so i appreciate the compliment:)

also had an older guy and his misses out walking the dog, stop to say how nice it looked, and then had a guy walking across the road shout over that he thought it looked amazing:)

So sometimes its nice to have all you're hard work appreciated:D

yeh great, i had the same the other day some drunk shouted across a busy high st near me, hey m8 should have bought a sierra cosworth and carried on walking, so me being me parked up and followed the man (he was about 50 yrds ahead) he looked round and saw i was in a rush to catch him up, so he went into a sweet shop trying to hide, this made me even more angry as realised he was a loud mouth while i was in the car and then a coward when i wasent, so i also went into the sweet shop and asked the man (with tattoo's all over his face) what he had said, he then kinda forgot all about what he had said, so i reminded him, he then said oh yeh i said you should of bought a cossie, so at this piont i was like well as it happens ive had 1 and it was shit, bye the way what car you got, before he could answer i said f$%k all so shut it, really made my day, then walked out the sweet shop with a big smile on my face.

yeh great, i had the same the other day some drunk shouted across a busy high st near me, hey m8 should have bought a sierra cosworth and carried on walking, so me being me parked up and followed the man (he was about 50 yrds ahead) he looked round and saw i was in a rush to catch him up, so he went into a sweet shop trying to hide, this made me even more angry as realised he was a loud mouth while i was in the car and then a coward when i wasent, so i also went into the sweet shop and asked the man (with tattoo's all over his face) what he had said, he then kinda forgot all about what he had said, so i reminded him, he then said oh yeh i said you should of bought a cossie, so at this piont i was like well as it happens ive had 1 and it was $#@!, bye the way what car you got, before he could answer i said f$%k all so shut it, really made my day, then walked out the sweet shop with a big smile on my face.

Anger issues much? You followed a drunk into a shop to defend your supra?

Now thats supra love:bang:

yeh great, i had the same the other day some drunk shouted across a busy high st near me, hey m8 should have bought a sierra cosworth and carried on walking, so me being me parked up and followed the man (he was about 50 yrds ahead) he looked round and saw i was in a rush to catch him up, so he went into a sweet shop trying to hide, this made me even more angry as realised he was a loud mouth while i was in the car and then a coward when i wasent, so i also went into the sweet shop and asked the man (with tattoo's all over his face) what he had said, he then kinda forgot all about what he had said, so i reminded him, he then said oh yeh i said you should of bought a cossie, so at this piont i was like well as it happens ive had 1 and it was shit, bye the way what car you got, before he could answer i said f$%k all so shut it, really made my day, then walked out the sweet shop with a big smile on my face.

Did you buy any sweeties?

Anger issues much? You followed a drunk into a shop to defend your supra?

Now thats supra love:bang:

i just wanted to lash out, but he was a wimp when i was out the car, suppose it makes sence really, im 6ft 2 and 17 stone and look like incredable hulk when angry (yes green and naked lol).

Guest CoolsBlue

I had my neighbours boyfriend come over last weekend to chat about the supra, he had tell me how much he would love one of these, really puts a smile on your face when people talk good about the car

then the week before 2 chavs were walking there little staff across the road, heard one of them say 'look a supra' when i looked up they both saw me and puffed up with the chav walk and went on:rlol:(was sitting behind the supra):D