The mkiv Supra Owners Club

No Cambridgeshire meet this month...

FaithStalker

I think I can make this Thursday, the only night I have free. If anyone else is going I will pop in.

Two new barmaids this weekend, who ever chooses the staff here, knows what they want. More of the same;)

This venue is not dead. Just think of warm summer evenings by the river with barmaids in summer clothes.:sex:

Opps sorry, should have said. We set these up to be the first Thursday of every month. We share the venue with the TVR club. Their numbers are a bit thin at this time of year too.

I have a meeting early evening so will aim to be there at 20.00. If no one shows I'll be gone by 21.00.

I cant belive it - it must be fate.:(

Tried to get up this morning & cant move (no, it wasnt trying any new postions - i wish)

I've got really bad pain im my left side/low rib cage - can hardly walk, although am laughing about it.:eek:

Its easying slightly but not sure if i can make it tonight.

I will try though.

Its all i can do to post this......argh.

Keep the Camb meet going though.

Get well soon

SV

• 4 weeks later...