The mkiv Supra Owners Club

japwales 3/11/08

suprasonic

I Will be there, finally getting my supra back on friday, engine conversion and all, been looking forward to going to these meets in a long time, just never had the time for it, my mate would be interested also, but he dont have a jap car yet.

Tell your mate not to worry about having a Jap car, Mines American :taped:

• 1 month later...
Hi Dave, it was 1st but missed it.

Jan is usually a good turn out as everyone wants to get out of the house and escape the mrs ;)

Hi Jon, what date is the Jan meet? Is there anything else going on in the Blackwood / Cardiff area this month?

Cheers, Dave.

Guest morganl7

Not sure if you are all aware but we are meeting up (with the JCC lot) in Cardiff on 20th December for a night out. Hoping for a pretty good turn out and of course will be great if you can ALL make it! ;-)

Think the plan is to meet in Que Pasa at 8pm ish. I will correct this later, when I double check, if incorrect!

Hopefully see you all soon,

Lisa.

• 3 weeks later...