The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wife's using the supra today for the first time

little num

Well she has a vectra and its in for MOT today so i said jokingly you can use the sup, she said thats not a bad idea at all.

When i took the insurance out i decided it would be a good idea to have her onit incase of emergencys, she hasnt drove it on her own before and only drivin it once with me, all morning i was nervous waiting for the text (ive got to work ok) well she hit traffic and that text was 15mins late i was really starting to worry now, my mind was thinking all sorts.

well all good and well she got there ok, even raced a BMW as well (bless her) the only problem now is she wants 1, so im looking out for a NA in the next few weeks or so, bloody woman they always get what they want :D

forgot to say i have turned the boost controller off, damthing still runs at 1bar tho.

Edited by little num
spelling not my best subject (see edit history)

I don't blame her for wanting one, I absolutely love my supra to bits, puts a huge smile on my face everytime I drive it :love:....or look at it crouched on the drive ready to roar into life :eyebrows:

I really can't understand why more girls don't drive them, their a hoot :D

Find her a good 'un fellah, she'll love you forever :p ...not as much as her supra though :taped:

You're a brave man James, I don't even let Kate drive the Supra's stereo. ;)

the only problem now is she wants 1, so im looking out for a NA in the next few weeks or so, bloody woman they always get what they want :D

Get that busted-up NA for sale that needs new wheel bearings?

My missus makes me nervous when I'm in the car with her! I think it's because we aren't in control of the car!

Does she want n/a or tt? My missus likes turbos because, I quote, "They make the 'noise'!" In referance to the bov! :rlol:

it will have to be a NA i cant afford to run 2 supra TT's lol mine is killing me at the moment still keep finding things to buy :)

You can tell you don't have a Supra anymore:p

True I have something equally as good and quick imo. However even when I did have a Supra ( x 2) I actively encouraged Sarah to drive them, even with my current car I would have no problems letting her drive it I am not that narrow minded.

Guest CoolsBlue
Ah sure if she can drive it and wants one no harm . I think the soops are made for women n e way :D

supras were made to pick women up originally...;)

so i was told:sly::D

All things that can be replaced, my priority would be to know she is ok to be honest rather than a machine with 4 wheels.

True I have something equally as good and quick imo. However even when I did have a Supra ( x 2) I actively encouraged Sarah to drive them, even with my current car I would have no problems letting her drive it I am not that narrow minded.

Nice to see this attitude, it makes a refreshing change :friends: