The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Missing Relay

Kiunno

Is anyone else missing this relay?

It's either TRAC SOL or ABS SOL.....

Not sure which way the lid is supposed to be read but hey I'm sure you guys will know :)

or

He/She who can enlighten me will be hansomely rewarded with 16 virgins, 40 gold coins and....... ok if you can give me one, a fistful of dollars :D

Yeh I think mine is the same as yours tbh...

same as mine too lol

Cheers guys, tell me does your Trac light on the Clocks flash at you the whole time, I'm just wondering if the reason my Trac lights flashin the whole time is that my ABS No.2 Fuse and TRAC Soleniod Relay are both missing.

I believe the top right relay that you have missing is for the traction control motor, which is only on UK\Export spec cars.

Cheers Kev, does that mean the J-Spec dosen't have Traction Control Motor or simply dosen't require a Trac Motor Relay, My Trac light is flashing at me and I'm just trying to get to the bottom of it. :) :search:

Guest Garage577

Kiunno, I'll claim them virgins and the few pound hey...

You're missing the TRAC MTR..

Don't know if thats your problem though, check that socket, see if it got connection otherside..could be blank:eyebrows:

Cheers Kev, does that mean the J-Spec dosen't have Traction Control Motor or simply dosen't require a Trac Motor Relay, My Trac light is flashing at me and I'm just trying to get to the bottom of it. :) :search:

I'm not 100% sure but I don't believe j-specs have the traction control motor, hence no relay. Not sure why your light is flashing though.

Kiunno, I'll claim them virgins and the few pound hey...

You're missing the TRAC MTR..

Don't know if thats your problem though, check that socket, see if it got connection otherside..could be blank:eyebrows:

I'm not 100% sure but I don't believe j-specs have the traction control motor, hence no relay. Not sure why your light is flashing though.

Them virgins are in the post Garage :D

Cheers guys I will dig further, if I get to the bottom of it will post my findings up .

But feel free if anybody wants to add their bit of knowledge :)

• 8 months later...