The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dyno day anybody fancy it.

little num

Hey people, ive had my supra now for about 3 months and after spending alot of time and money uprating things im thinking it would be nice to see what ive acheived.

I was hoping there would be enought interest on a rolling road day somewhere around the midlands area, if so i will ask steve to help me organise a day out, rolling road in the day and maybe a pub drink and meal afterwards, please give me your idea's of where is acurate readings and also good food and bear.

:friday:

I second for Weston. Tim and RichLee from TBdev were trying to get one organised earlier this year, but didn't get enough interest. I'm sure if we can get a few supras signed up we can get the rest of the places filled with MR2s. We need about 15 - 20 confirmed before Weston will book us for a Saturday shoot out.

I'd be up for that at Wetson:) After my old engine blew on the way back from surry rolling road I would like to know what this one has power wise. Though I'd have to keep my fingers crossed I didn't blow this one:d I dont think it would, the dyno run showed no problems so it must have been a massive freak failure:blink:

Weston Performance in Solihull has a nice set up

yup, at a price :blink: They've an excellent set up but don't come cheap, unless they can cut us a good deal as a club.

We had a cracking dyno day at Thor in Warwickshire last year, attracted good numbers and was a good social event too :)

This was suggested by another member, but no-one seemed to show any interest:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=158547

Is Western where we had a dyno shootout day a couple of years back?

Happy to support/attend/drink at the pub afterwards. ;)

cheers buddy, well shall we start making a list of who's in if its about £35 a go say.

cheers buddy, well shall we start making a list of who's in if its about £35 a go say.

Where at mate - the Tweskbury place or the Birmingam place?

You/I should check it's ~£35 before people get their hopes up, just in case. ;) Let me know which place you want to go for and I'll make enquiries. :thumbs:

You/I should check it's ~£35 before people get their hopes up, just in case. ;) Let me know which place you want to go for and I'll make enquiries. :thumbs:

well what ever can do the best deal for us, sort the numbers of the place's out and ill sort a deal ;)

Steve

Tewkesbury is covered by South West, surely, as its Gloucester? Can you find out for both in any case? I can check out Weston myself if you like as I've been there a couple of times, let me know mate :)

Steve

Tewkesbury is covered by South West, surely, as its Gloucester? Can you find out for both in any case? I can check out Weston myself if you like as I've been there a couple of times, let me know mate :)

Hi Linda,

yup Tewksbury is south west (it's posted up there, and advertised in the mids section after I suggested mids people might be interested & help make up the numbers).

Let's go with Brum then, if you dont mind asking them what sort of event could be run & what price it would be appreciated. It makes more sense someone with a previous relationship going back to them, so if yuo're happy to do that - ta very much! :)