The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Whats all this stuff?

Guest The Flash

Guest The Flash

Hi all

Was giving the car a good top to bottom clean yesterday (Matt take note!) and found a couple of things in the boot which meant nothing to me!

Car is a "J" TT if that makes a difference.

Meant to attach photo, but forgot to take any so that ruled that one out as a non-starter.

1) Toggle looking button on the left hand side that makes a definite click when pushed / pulled - seems to do nothing though!

2) Under the carpet was this red "thing". looked like some kind of flare, but was covered in Jap writing - and for some reason I had forgotten all the hard work at "Japanese classes" in school! Is only 6 inces or so......

Anyone have any clues?

Cheers

Flash:conf:

Guest The Flash

Oh!

Am sure Mr Fiji would have something to say about that as well - so imagine would need more than a flare!:D

As for the switch - I have a fog light switch on the dash - so am not sure thats it.......

Flash

Im sure I have a small switch next to the interior light in the boot, and this I believe turns the light off permantly, or on, so that it will come on when you open the boot. Or is it just to manually turn it on off, not sure, but its deffo bulb in the boot related...

Guest The Flash
The Flares are dangerous

Cheers for all the answers! Forget the kids - I think the flare would be a suitable and unexpected alternative for the dozen red roses expected on 14th (Assuming the flare is red, and I dont aim it badly!!)

Im sure I have a small switch next to the interior light in the boot, and this I believe turns the light off permantly

Thought it might do... mine doesnt work anyway so guess that makes half the switch broken!

Cheers again

Flash:cool:

Originally posted by Ashley Willis

I hope you have removed yours then Si, you know you cant be trusted :p ;)

The only Flares I've seen were the ones you were wearing when I last saw you.

Fly collers are also dangerous in the wrong hands...and should only be worn by old men in tweed jackets who present 'The Open University programmes'

:p

Originally posted by Green Supra

The only Flares I've seen were the ones you were wearing when I last saw you.

Fly collers are also dangerous in the wrong hands...and should only be worn by old men in tweed jackets who present 'The Open University programmes'

:p

You on about me or Dude.......think your getting my dress sense mixed up with his......