The mkiv Supra Owners Club

HKS Drag Series on TV, Thursday 23rd October

Gaz Walker

From Santa Pod:

The first round of the HKS Drag Series (PTM Show) hits the airwaves this week on Motors TV. The show is listed to run on Thursday 23rd at 8pm, so tell your mates, favourite discussion forum and even non-believers in the power of Japanese cars!

The 2nd round from JapShow June runs the week after and Rotorstock the week after that. We promise you a high-quality production with loads of action and in-car footage.

--

Sky Channel 413, Virgin Media 545

I think PTM was the one where our car had a camera inside so should be quite good fun :D

Gaz.

Should be worth a watch as this is the race where I made it to the final in the Supra, but lost by 0.1 of second. It will probably worth watching for comedy value, as I am pretty sure I got Interviewed and God knows what I said under the pressure of the Camera! :p Sure I will get a good ribbing by tomorrow morning!

Thanks

Kevin