The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Some decent pics of my car

Benyon

I have posted a few pics of my car in the past but they were bad photo's, so i thought go for a drive up rivington and get some decent pics. Its in good condition apart from cat scratches on roof, bonnet and front wings. Would like to get them resprayed but they will only appear again, Anyways some pics for ya.

I like the roof spoilers, really suits the car. Looking very clean there too! You planning to remove the black plastic bits by the rear numberplate? What are they anyway?? :blink:

Im gonna leave them i actually think it looks better with, Im not sure why some have them and some don't thou. Thanks for all the good comments, I was thinking of a front active spoiler as the nose needs to look lower to finish it off im just abit unsure about getting it fitted at a garage.

Im gonna leave them i actually think it looks better with, Im not sure why some have them and some don't thou. Thanks for all the good comments, I was thinking of a front active spoiler as the nose needs to look lower to finish it off im just abit unsure about getting it fitted at a garage.

I would just get the plastic bit that hangs down and pin it to your front bumper, a few people on here have done it, saves on hassle and weight

I would just get the plastic bit that hangs down and pin it to your front bumper, a few people on here have done it, saves on hassle and weight

It would not last a day with the size of speed bumps round here, plus the road to the back of my house has bigger bumps than katie price. If i got one it would have to lift up you see, I reckon i could go about an inch lower without and scrapes i dont think they do front spoilers an inch high.

Looks nice fella, and an active spoiler would go with it very well... Don't worry about fitting it at a garage, I fitted my old one myself, and it's a walk in the park...

Had to do the electrics myself as I didn't have the ECU for it, but I've got a feeling if you get the spoiler, ECU, and switch, most Sup's already have the wiring in place (But do a search first to check that point, or wait for someone to correct me)

I would not try to fit this myself, im sure you are alot more technical than me. If i did go for one I take no chassis mod are needed? i will have a look into it. Meanwhile im trying to put these damn pics up in my garage and they are too big to upload:blink:

I would not try to fit this myself, im sure you are alot more technical than me. If i did go for one I take no chassis mod are needed? i will have a look into it. Meanwhile im trying to put these damn pics up in my garage and they are too big to upload:blink:

Go to http://www.imageshack.us and select a resizing to 'forum's and message boards' you then should be fine getting the pics up fella...:)