The mkiv Supra Owners Club

soon going single :)

suprab

Hi All,

After many months of thinking and saving i have finally started to get some bits together to go single..

Thanks to Nic on here for the HKS GT35R single kit, PE 650 injectors, Gauges etc and Kyle for the AEM..

I already have a blitz front mount and arriving this week a HKS silent hi power, looking forward to the build now so be prepared for alot of questions soon as i will be doing this my self :) i dont think fitting the kit will be too bad, well cant be much worse then the valve stem oil seals !!

some pics here (i hope) :

Kit

Clips,hoses etc

Turbo

Turbo again

AEM

Injectors

Sorry about the quality its with my phone!!

Thanks all. i plan to do the build myself and hopefully Ryan G to map it here in Ireland or else i will travel to the UK.

I have the uprated pump already from Walbro for BPU and the clutch is the RPS street max i think from Kyle so i hope its up to the job !!

Thanks all. i plan to do the build myself and hopefully Ryan G to map it here in Ireland or else i will travel to the UK.

I have the uprated pump already from Walbro for BPU and the clutch is the RPS street max i think from Kyle so i hope its up to the job !!

The RPS is great ... I have it on mine too ... with the RPS flywheel ... lovely combo :D

• 3 weeks later...
just an update, i took the twin turbo system off today...not such a nice job but followed the guide here,thanks Tlicense :) which was unbelievably helpful.

The twins off :

http://i33.tinypic.com/28mobba.jpg

test fitted the HKS manifold and GT35R:

http://i37.tinypic.com/2hcg9k9.jpg

love your pic of all the TT system and yes it is a PITA getting it all off but i have total respect for people who put it all back on and it works :blink:

Looks like the drain side to me, has the opposite side got a smaller hole/or threaded?

If so all you need to do is rotate one or both housings, the exhaust side should have quite a few holes to get the right position, and the compressor side is easy as its just a case of slackening the bolts and twisting to whatever position you want.

Looks like the drain side to me, has the opposite side got a smaller hole/or threaded?

If so all you need to do is rotate one or both housings, the exhaust side should have quite a few holes to get the right position, and the compressor side is easy as its just a case of slackening the bolts and twisting to whatever position you want.

Thanks, ya the other side looks like so :

its always safer to confirm :)

What ? he hasn't done anything yet :search:

LOL, i have the hard part done.. getting those twins off !!!

I have been reading up on the single build from Homer (thank you) but i am just wondering on the following pipes.. and what to do with them, i think number 4 on the pic goes back on just after my air filter?? can anyone tell me the pipes 1-4??? cheers

I have been reading up on the single build from Homer (thank you) but i am just wondering on the following pipes.. and what to do with them, i think number 4 on the pic goes back on just after my air filter?? can anyone tell me the pipes 1-4??? cheers

No worries mate, glad it has been of some use :)

From memory:

1 & 2: can be blocked off at the source (inlet side) as they go to the now redundant pressure tank

3: this needs to connect to the lower water feed pipe, reuse the rubber pipe that you've removed

4: This is the boost reference for the BOV, so if you're mounting one just after the compressor you can connect the boost reference pipe here