The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Where do ex-Phoenix customers get services now?

DaveK

Watford was already a bit of a trek, and Australia is just a bit too far.

So where are Phoenix customers now getting their servicing done? I was very happy with Mark's work - and would like similar quality and price. The Supra is due a service in 1k miles or so, so I need to start looking around.

Can anybody recommend somewhere - if it's close to Camberley (M3 J4) then that would be ideal!

It's ToyotaGT for me too. I like their approach to work (very similar to Phoenix) and have been impressed with the installations they have done. James the owner is a good and knowledgable chap too.

Plus they're only down the road, which helps! Toyodatech is another fairly local one who have many happy customers. Not sure good they are when it comes to working on highly modified cars...

Other than that there's AFR but they're a bit too far for me to go for minor things or servicing.

We've got loads of ex Phoenix customers coming our way these days, and I would highly recommend us :p

You're slightly biased! ;)

Actually, I've seen enough posts in the past that I certainly would have been happy to come to you. But you are north London, and if I can find somebody closer I'm happy with I would prefer a simpler life.

You're slightly biased! ;)

Actually, I've seen enough posts in the past that I certainly would have been happy to come to you. But you are north London, and if I can find somebody closer I'm happy with I would prefer a simpler life.

A little biased yes! Where abouts are you exactly? We're 5 minutes from J.25 M25.

Probably about an hour away then I reckon. We'll if you get stuck, just say the word.

Ta

Yes - to be honest, it's not the getting to you that's really the problem, it's more a case of getting home once I dump the car on you.

I'll try the closer option, but you are next on the list.

I can vote for ToyotaGT too - James has done a couple of services, fitted a new clutch and sorted out my suspension woes. He's a really helpful chap and knows his stuff. I've got no problem with Paul Whiffy either, he did my decat and a prop shaft seal and sorted me out some brakes too. Nice bloke, helpful and you get to drool over his Rex...

ToyotaGT are about a 2 minute walk from the train station, or you might be able to ask us local lads nicely and if we're about we might even give you a lift!