The mkiv Supra Owners Club

lime green supra

mickeyblade

Hi bud ! living in s.wales and deliver around the area, every tuesday i deliver to a place called magor(which you could say is the first village coming in to wales from the severn bridge, or obviously the last leaving wales)

In magor in a housing estate is a lime green supra identical to the one in the pic. tell you the truth dont think it's moved for a while, due to the corrosion on the brake discs.

shall be there this tues. & shall find out the Reg .

By the way wot is the reg in the pic as i can't quite make it out ? cheers bud ;)

Edited by Dyer864 (see edit history)

Hi bud ! living in s.wales and deliver around the area, every tuesday i deliver to a place called magor(which you could say is the first village coming in to wales from the severn bridge, or obviously the last leaving wales)

In magor in a housing estate is a lime green supra identical to the one in the pic. tell you the truth dont think it's moved for a while, due to the corrosion on the brake discs.

shall be there this tues. & shall find out the Reg .

By the way wot is the reg in the pic as i can't quite make it out ? cheers bud ;)

it was L527 DKH cheers mate

Hi guys does anyone know if the current owner of my old roulette green supra is a member on here? just curious to see how its going

Delivering in Magor this morning, drove past and guess wot ! It is your old supra reg. L527 DKH

Was going to take a photo for you but, being so dark and taking a photo outside someones house at 5.10 am is a bit suspicious i think. :eyebrows: :eyebrows: looks exactly the same , just got a black windscreen sticker with motor something going all the way across the top !

Guest CoolsBlue
Delivering in Magor this morning, drove past and guess wot ! It is your old supra reg. L527 DKH

Was going to take a photo for you but, being so dark and taking a photo outside someones house at 5.10 am is a bit suspicious i think. :eyebrows: :eyebrows: looks exactly the same , just got a black windscreen sticker with motor something going all the way across the top !

MOTORSPORT?

:faint:

:D

Good man thanks mate he needs to get on here lol, nice to find its wherabouts anyway :D